Everything began when I arrive my Pope at my desperate house since it saw as it were filling the gulls and it said us that we raised the things and that we went to another place, but we took it without importance.
On the following day we left to buy to the super ones and we took the surprise that in san angel by where alive by ay in they acachapan and beehive already the water gave until the knees my Pope return and continued insisting on going but nor encuenta to us already as to 5 afternoon I put myself bad and I raised the things of my quarter. A the 7 p.m. my Popes raised the things of the house whereas my brothers and I took hold suitcases and put clothes and things of the baby who is 2 years old. All ready one we already left to the 9 the night and the water gave until the shoulder and said my Pope if they see that I go away to the marsh do not remain follow. And good that one lady gave to refuge but alo us the following day we went away because the water I also arrive at its house. On the following day they looked for to us in cayuco
The others are already history.

No hay comentarios: