RELATO OF: ISABEL DE LA CRUZ JIMENEZ.

RELATO OF: ISABEL DE LA CRUZ JIMENEZ. plantel 28 turno vespertino 3F
Contingency

On Monday October 29th the took as a day any of rain, as usual that rained himself filled the street of my colony, passed the day following, on Tuesday all followed equal, but arrived on Wednesday and himself observed as the water increased, that one day the remind very well, were alones my brother and I, by chance came my uncle to the house, by then it is rumoreded that us we gone of water and us told that began to raise our things, I him listened and told my uncle be crazy, I didn’t believe that with only to rain we us inundemos, I him told that if that raised the things, that he didn’t themselves worried, he himself went, then arrived my mother and him talked the that my uncle me told equally me didn’t do case and me told that my uncle be crazy, on day next began t5o increase more and more, the water surpassed the stool the neighboring that had his housings on beginning of the street already him there were entered the water, and, we never thought to be in the some situation, that one day already I began to be afraid, my mother himself went to bed, not themselves worried, that one day I didn’t splet, all the time I observed that much increased the water and increased too much, and at once began to the house, was since that my mother themselves scared and we began to raise the things the next day arrived my father and he began to make a house of lamina in the roof and thank God, we to take all some things it maltreated but not himself it to go to waste nothing, those day at night we splet well but the problem was that we not had food, the next day I went whit my mother to buy to plaza, we entered and it had not some, we us then to walking to the house for to see that found, of food in the road, and we found somewhat for that one day, but in the course in that we walked we saw as the people ran from side to side desesperates and I me scared, people walked and they leaved of his houses when they began to enter the water, they cried and shouted and I felt a sorrow very ugly, of to see to of people to if, we arrived to the house and we passed three week in the water, but we not slept well, for the worry that the water increase more, when passed all we cleaned the house, but to date followed with that one worry and the doubt of that it’ll happen the same situation.

No hay comentarios: