LINA SARAI CASTRO 1ºB





MY EXPERENCIA CONTINGENCY IN THAT FOUND HERE IN TABASCO. Day October 27th, 2007
That day was still quiet in the news until the state governor said that "the state was in a state of emergency. But not alert or make purchases of panic (which did not happen and he repeated until exhaustion). Day October 28th, 2007
It started to rain horrific apart of 11:30 a.m. The time I was not going to forget that we were invited to a christening and we had Mass 12:00 o’clock. Then we went to a prayer and the rain never ceases, well the fact is that I lay down to get tired of it but I callus a pillow and collected in that time I realized I had water in my bedroom and my brother that I go out of the window and as I had connected the computer gave me small electrician. That's where swith television and saw that they had suspended classes at all levels of education. Day October 29th 2007
Here began around the disaster that on television, we see images of how wing began flooding, and rain not ceased; the citizenry mostly started the panic shopping center commercial saturate people. The images of gulls were amazing, the speed with which the water was moving: Day October 30th
The water is not terribly rest raining, and being approximately nine o'clock I told my mom: that we went to the home of my grandparents to Acayucan Veracruz, but neither wanted that no one wanted to leave the house and my father that was sick something that the previous day he helped Erick my brother who lives in neighbourhood St. Elena which is splitting from his home on Monday; lost almost everything they left at home, but no matter by saying that except the main thing his his family (his son) to Who command to Chiapas home to their father. Where were 3 weeks and at that time we were insolated with him.
Day October 31st
That day was to mourn because like I had to print a job and wanted to go to cyber my godmother, but as my father forbade determinant you that out I could not. That day the whole family my father was desperate that we could not move towards Tamulte since approximately 5:30 p.m. The passage was closed in neighbourhood, then I speak to my father's house one of my aunts to be if we could go home for a premium this uninhabited and broke the lock on that day that we did not have the keys. And also stayed to three families.

Day November 1st
That day was more "relaxed" we abed to sleep wings 2:00 o’clock we stand wings 7:00 o’clock that my mom and another girl went out to get breakfast that my father also had hit in my house and could not leave alone so I went to a place called Ocuizapotlan but to get there were all super was closed only one, but could not walk and barely able to draw some white bread and ham and all that breakfast. In the afternoon my father came with food for us we feed, but that day was spending it calculus about 50 dollars- 60 dollars as buying a small stove, and everything needed to connect. Besides food. Day November 2nd
At last sleep a little more reassured that speaks with a friend and I must inform you that my house was not among water, but if our neighbourhood, we worry less. Aid began arriving in most states and the United States of America, though most states are behaving in a manner that there were others who did not like: the Edo. Quintana Roo and the Federal District that were in a way arrogant and selfish. Day November 3rd
That day was an unforgettable moment, I lifted early to fetch some medicines, suavity take breakfast with my father, who probably was going to reprimand me for going to see it, but I do not scold and was concerned, because he said that that night stolen petrol and was inexplicable to where it had been living alone since cigars men to care homes, and organized to guard. But now that no longer mattered the problem was getting gasoline, a good friend gave her a gallon and the cast and 15 minutes on the water that was glossy and nobody knew that until after both look noted that the filter of petrol as this had already been disconnected for the 12:30 pm And I had gone to visit a friend that he was sick but I had to get to go through more or less one meter of water. After caregivers were going to hit him a boy who behaves like a being decentralize that you ask for help and answer them in bad way. Finally my father and boy composed cart out there from 2:00 o’clock got 3 litter of gasoline so that he could go to a gas station, which was about 5km from where we live and I went to leave where we were refugees for I breakfast. For that with everything that step is I miss breakfast and I realized until I ask my father that we had breakfast and I told him that I did not know. On 4.5 and 6 November were among what can be reassured that my father took us daily meal.


Day November 7th
That day my mom we get up early that would have vaccination campaign, but vaccines never arrived. So my father had the idea in my town that day and whether they had wings 7:00 o’clock. We came back and things stayed at the home of my cousin and early the next day we were going to go for them but the truth I would not lift early as during 8 days I was sleeping on the floor and go back to my house on my bed because I lifted afternoon. The days 7, 8, 9 and 10 dedicate ourselves to do cleanup. And do the recount because like my mama has a small convenience store in mind that we derive pure merchandise had a loss of approximately 200 dollars
The afternoon of Sunday, 10 November went to the cyber homework my godmother who told me if could help accommodate stationery warmly accepted, and that was what I did during the last week of forced vacation while wing after he reviewed everything he had seen in school. He also helped assist cyber, but was good on Thursday 15 I was not invited because the entire community to clean the church and went to help, in the afternoon I had time to go but I was not that my mom was sick and I felt a little irritated.
Sunday November 18th
This Sunday we went to neighbourhood Tamulte to visit my aunts and help them clean their houses, but I did not go that little girls also wanted to go and pollution could be sick so I left in Tamulte and no longer went to neighbourhood Ixtacomitan. Note: The state government is behaving well, but lacks those 1000.00 dollars that it is giving the injured also those who were not to water because of my experience also suffer the consequences for that, although we do not we went to water if lack food in addition to the costs rose my father did not buy food only for us but also for other families and spending that did nobody think to replenish part of being decomposed by a van so water as it is loading or so not used. That is who pays what and besides my entire breast of Tabasco to go forever but it is difficult at least I do not like living in Veracruz that around here without mentioning that I may lose the.

No hay comentarios: