Story of:Alejandra Izquierdo Reyes 3"F" verpertino turn

Me house began to him to enter the water the 31 of November from the 2007 11 A.M., the water was raising and my mother, my papa and I left the house, as nobody wanted to take to us passed the bridge pigua walking and and spoke to him to my brother who reached to us in house of my grandpas who live in tamulte. When arriving at house of my grandpas they were with my greats-grandfather listing their things so that to them they happened warning that also in tamulte she was going to enter the water. Then I arrive an aunt suddenly and he said to us that it was in a shelter in federal 6 and all we were ourselves for there. But for our misfortune my cousin I remain in house of my aunt who lives in South gulls, I remain in the ceiling of that catched house and nobody wanted it to rescue, told us that the water raised so but so fast that in 3 hours the plant of down was disappear, had to cross to the house of a neighbor who its house is of 3 floors and I remain with a family that has a daughter of 5 years and one of 8 years. The truth for us was something unforgettable because we were in the shelter crying bitterly because we called to him to the cellular one and he did not answer to us and we requested to him to God of which somebody helped it. Then in the shelter they caught the television and we saw that in TVT they were many people speaking to request aid for its relatives who had been catched in different places and my aunt decided to go and many people listened and thus she was as they could rescue it. In that same night my aunt decided to go to the kilometer 15 with her s daughters so that she said that if died it wanted to die with his daughters. I with my family was 1 week in the shelter and soon she returns to house of my grandpas so that it was a false alarm so that tamulte did not go to the water. Wings 2 weeks I and my family we went to the fifth Grijalva to look for pantry but I had to make one long row who I take 6 hours and until it has today not gone to us so badly but with the rumors that Villahermosa is going away again to go to the water only we it has left to request to him to God and to entrust us to because it is the one that it has completes word.

No hay comentarios: