Story of: Ana Claudia Herrera Jimenez 3 "F" Turn: vesertino

Alley of lighters red earth An unforgettable experience For my these floods they made lose I animate me to arrive again at the school but I can surpass it again. In order to begin I left my house when the water gave me but above the waist but good that or we had raised the things to the second plant, nadamas we left we so that or we had removed to the clothes and the very important papers, but if it scares when or the water exceeded and the street to us that, the water to me continued growing was when my family decided to leave Villahermosa but as my family lives in huimanguillo we wanted to go out for there but we could not leave so that the highways were blocked, we were wanted to go by Chiapas but the highways were equal but until the telephone lines by route they were blocked; we had to send a mail to my premium so that it warned to him mother and soon they came to look for to us and later I take off the scare to me awhile but all the happened one was revealed to me.

No hay comentarios: