relato de david joel mendez leon 3ero "F"

good everything began for my the day monday for that my she suckles it was worried by my grand parents (for that they live in a homestead for de centla swamps and this surro unded of rivers)and you communica tes with them and they were cometo my uncle`s house (that lives winged of my house)while my potato wos worried by my granny cthat lives q lone in the guils for the monal).
then my she suckles i speak with several uncles affering them the room of behind but nobody was wanted to come for their belonngings until i speak to my uncle (i mate of my potato and she said that if one calld come to the hause. but speak to my potato so that he helped him to bring some things of their house the indispensable thing.
and thay whole day we pass it listening news for any thing that happened in the dawn of that day they speak my uncle so that they will look for my cousin that it was in indeco with two very went her to look for while my he suckles it was in the public and jose maria pinosuarez in red earth but you communicates with my he suckles and it was well. while some uncles for tamulte de las sabenas went to look for some uncle that live en gaviotas and they producend a boat for boat. that the boat him coast 600 pesos the rent if they went them to look for and the water well it was until the door of the second plant of the house.
and thanks to god my uncles left well but one you is to take care of the belongings. then in ocuiltzapotlan it was an entire chaos for that the little food that here was she ingulls you ascended to the roof to see leke it was and he saw many bodies floating they were as 20 people butanf ami uncle the traumado that to rescue in elicoptero

No hay comentarios: